Over the past year, the Clark County Asset Building Coalition has worked to determine community needs, identify and target priority asset building strategies, consolidate resources and build active membership between non-profit organizations, local government agencies and private market financial institutions. In doing so we strengthen our common efforts, allowing us to accomplish the Coalition’s mission. Currently, we are in the process of implementing our top priorities, as described under “Activities.”
Financially prepare people to succeed by offering education and tools for the purpose of building assets.
- Continue to build and sustain the Clark County Asset Building Coalition
- Provide increased financial education opportunities countywide
- Participate in the Bank On Washington effort and begin to establish a local Bank On Clark County effort
- Increase participation and effectiveness of the EITC outreach campaign
- Increase the number of IDAs available to qualified low-income participants